Friday, July 27, 2012

Six Years

Today my blog, The Sports Scene, turns six years old. It's scary how fast time has flown by since I started this blog back in the dark ages of 2006.  The fact that what had been a way of relieving boredom during the summertime has lasted this long and been so successful is truly amazing to me. From the great success this blog had on AOL (350 posts, 51000 visitors, #4 ranked blog), to the amount of viewers (nearly 12000) it has had since I moved to Blogger in March of 2009, I would like to thank my readers for coming back.

Just in the past year, I've had almost 5000 page views, including 62 views for my 2012 NL Central Preview and 44 views for my Super Bowl XLVI Preview. In addition, I have had consistent page views from Russia and Germany! In addition, I once again joined Peter Berger on the final year of his online radio show and broadcast both the Black Friday showdown between #1 LSU and #3 Arkansas and as well as the BCS National Championship Game.

Anyway, once again, thank you to everyone and continue to visit, comment, and email, and look for another great year in superb sports coverage, including substantial coverage of the Olympics coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment