Sunday, July 27, 2014

Eight Years

Today my blog, The Sports Scene, turns eight years old. Hard to imagine that when I started this blog in the summer of 2006, the U.S. was coming off a disappointing World Cup, George W. Bush was still president, LeBron James had yet to reach an NBA Finals and Texas Longhorn football was still relevant. The fact that what had been a way of relieving boredom during the summertime has lasted this long and been so successful is truly amazing to me. From the great success this blog had on AOL (350 posts, 51000 visitors, #4 ranked blog), to the amount of viewers (nearly 18000) it has had since I moved to Blogger in March of 2009, I would like to thank my readers for coming back.

Just in the past year, I've had almost 3000 page views, including a record 669 views for my 2013 AFC South preview. 

Anyway, once again, thank you to everyone and continue to visit, comment, and email, and look for another great year in superb sports coverage!

No comments:

Post a Comment