Saturday, July 27, 2013

Seven Years

Today my blog, The Sports Scene, turns seven years old. (Ironic that this is also the 7th post of this, the 7th month of the year) I'm amazed every year how fast time has flown by since I started this blog back in the summer of 2006.  The fact that what had been a way of relieving boredom during the summertime has lasted this long and been so successful is truly amazing to me. From the great success this blog had on AOL (350 posts, 51000 visitors, #4 ranked blog), to the amount of viewers (nearly 15000) it has had since I moved to Blogger in March of 2009, I would like to thank my readers for coming back.

Just in the past year, I've had almost 3000 page views, including 46 views for my 2013 NBA Playoffs First Round preview and 38 views for my NBA Playoffs second round preview. In addition, I have had consistent page views from Russia and Romania! In addition, I officially reached 400 posts on Blogger with my post about Phil Mickelson's comeback win at the British Open last Sunday.

Anyway, once again, thank you to everyone and continue to visit, comment, and email, and look for another great year in superb sports coverage in lucky year #7!

No comments:

Post a Comment