Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Five Years


Today my blog, The Sports Scene, turns five years old. Hard to imagine that what began in 2006 as a way of relieving boredom during the summertime has lasted this long and been so successful. From the great success this blog had on AOL (350 posts, 51000 visitors, #4 ranked blog), to the amount of viewers (nearly 6000) it has had since I moved to Blogger in March of 2009, I would like to thank my readers for coming back.

Just in the past year, successes have included my Super Bowl preview garnering 45 page views in just a day, while I have had consistent page views from Canada, the Netherlands, and South Korea. In addition, I once again joined Peter Berger on his online radio show and broke down a theoretical college football playoff.

Anyway, once again, thank you to everyone and continue to visit, comment, and email, and look for another great year in superb sports coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment